¡Viva México! | Diary

18 sept 2013


Being away from my home town makes me realize how much I love my country. Of course I miss my family and my friends, but I also miss the gastronomy, the people and the whole view, don't miss understood me, I am happier than ever living in another country, meeting new people and learning about a different culture and even though I have been here only for a month and a half I already feel a little bit chilean. But I don't know if every person passes trough this process or if it's something only mexicans suffer, sometimes I really miss my culture, I really want to eat something that can only be made in México and most of the time I miss the warmness of the people.

México es un país lleno de colores, sabores, alegría y amor. México es un país problemático, donde aún que no sepamos el porqué de las cosas nos unimos a las causas nobles. No hablo de un país perfecto, ni mucho menos rico, ni con buena economía, hablo de un país donde el calor de la gente vale más que el dinero, donde siempre hay alguien que te tiende la mano y te da una sonrisa. Un país que tiene una historia interminable y una de las culturas más interesantes y variadas del mundo. Un país donde comer es un placer, donde las cosas se hacen con gusto y donde nunca se deja de soñar.