Week two | Chile Diary

15 ago 2013


05/08/13 - 11/08/13

This week was all about settling down, I had to choose my courses and get ready to start classes. I spent a lot of time with my roommates, looking for supermarkets, buying food and learning how to use a lot of the appliances we have at home. I definitely felt like a grown up this week, doing grocery shopping, washing the clothes for everyone and planning the things we were going to cook.



I didn't do a lot this week, I spent most of my time doing stuff for school, or paper work.I enrolled in school, my classes seemed really interesting and the teachers too. I'm going to take 4 courses; Photography Workshop, Film Workshop, 3D Tools and Special Effects Workshop. I am really excited to start my classes and do a lot of projects, meet my classmates and of course, learn a lot!



Also we had a Walking Tour around Santiago's Historical Center, we visited a lot of museums and we got to know a lot of local people and learn a little bit more about the lifestyle. I've been here for 2 - 3 weeks, and I have to say, this is an amazing-strange experience where I have learned a lot about myself. I have detected some things I want to change and I'm pretty sure I will.