Stripes Trend | Fashion

10 ago 2013


While the north hemisphere is getting ready to welcome the trends for the fall-winter season (Which I have to admit are always my favorites), I'm already living in a very deep winter.
Thought I didn't wanted to miss the strips trend, which has been strongly present this year. At first I tough it wouldn't last, but as te months passed by, it only got stronger and stronger.

From horizontal, vertical, thin, thick, black and white or in living color, stripes is one of the most stable trends I can name from the first half of 2013. I'm wondering if they will continue existing next season and also I'm really expecting them to came down to the south hemisphere next summer-spring season.
Since they appeared this year with the "BeetleJuice Pants" I fell secretly in love with the trend, then I started seeing some circle skirts (Which is another trend I really want to talk about), some tops and even in jackets I knew they were going to stay with us for a long time.
We all know that the marine style has always been in our closets, for that emergency day. Stripes make a graphic statement, day or night, the secret is to create an hourglass shape. You can pair stripes with solid-colored pieces that focus attention on your one statement piece, and in a second you will have an amazingly chic look, or you can add a little bit of dark and leather to create a very rocker effortless look.