Paraíso | Photography

15 jul 2013


It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise.
- Henry David Thoreau 

I always wanted to take photos at this place, this trees used to be green, big and full of olives and now, with the pollution, the people and the years, to me they look like ruins, I believe someone set them on fire, but they were strong enough to stay there, reminding how important and beautiful they are.
I love the way the light passes trough the dead trees and the weird dark-green almos black color of the landscape.

You can see all the photos in HD HERE



3 Comments:

Great!
Followed you :)
I liked your fb page as well, it would be super cool if you liked mine

Your Princess is in Another Castle

xx Sofie

Gorgeous photos!

This is an amazing look. It looks so peaceful.

http://megastyleme.com/