Gold belt | Fashion

6 jul 2013


Apparently one of mi biggest obsessions are golden touches in my outfits, and when I started looking this kind of belts at the runways and then at lookbook and Chictopia I fell in love and I started looking for one (or more) for me. You can mix this amazing accessory with many outfits like long and short dresses, pants or skirts, and it instantly adds sophistication and glamour to your outfit.

You can find those like solid gold or wider woven. It is an accessory that makes our look excel and stop being a simple coordinated, giving it some sophistication and glamor and glitter, keeping our outfit clean and simple. One tip, when you wear a gold belt you must wear minimal accessories and they must be in the shade of the belt. That will add an amazing style to your outfit.



1 Comments:

Amazing post :)
Check out this new giveaway, summer clothes and $100 gift card!
Wanna follow each other on GFC and FB?

Your Princess is in Another Castle


xx Sofie