Happy 3 years | Diary

3 jun 2013


I want to start this post with a big THANK YOU!.
It's been three years since I decided to have my own space to express, where I'm able to share my toughs, my inspirations, my love for fashion, my love for photography and any other thing I want to share. It's been an incredible journey, I have leaned a lot about myself and I have improved amazingly thanks to the blog.

First of all, I have met a lot of nice people thanks to Green's Life Diary. Getting to know people from other parts of the world who like the same stuff (or hate the same stuff) as me is probably the best thing, it has helped me to be more confident about my opinions and also to be a little more open minded in all aspects. Also my english has improved, with the time I've gained experience and vocabulary.

My sense of style is way better, and even though I don't feel like I have my own personal style yet, I do feel like I've improved in fashion matters.

Thank to all of you guys, every visit, every comment, every message, every like, all of that means the world to me. The biggest lesson from this three past years is that you have to fight for the things that you love, and it my sounds weird or silly, but having a blog is quite a challenge, it is like having a child, you have to keep track, help it to grow, take care of it. Sometimes with the school or work it gets a little difficult, but at the end of the day, every time I click the "Write new post" button I get into my bubble and I just feel like I am doing what I am supposed to do.

I have learned a lot of new things, a lot of doors have been opened for me thanks to Green's Life Diary, a lot of opportunities have been presented to, I've met a lot of amazing people and I have to admit I feel really proud every time I say: "I'm a blogger".