Black and white and fur | Outfit

15 may 2013


Ok, so it's official, summer is all over the city. This time I decided -once again- to go black and white, adding a little texture with the fur vest, which I have to say from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. was the biggest mistake, I was melting! My favorite part of this outfit were my new heels, finally I got a black pair of shoes, and I love them!

I'm getting ready for a lot of changes, but I can't say a lot yet. I'm planning my next tattoo, as you can see in the photos I have to cut my hair and I really want to buy new clothes. For now, I have to pass this semester with a good grade and then we will know. Next week is finals week, wish me luck!






4 Comments:

creo que mucha gente al mezclar black n white se concentra en un look minimalista y olvida las texturas,

pero como dices, en primavera, creo que si queda algo fuera de lugar el usarlo a pleno calor de medio dia! XD

http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

That is such a cute outift! Love your hair! Now following you!
www.donttouchmytutu.blogspot.com

Hi,
I tagged you for the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!
http://donttouchmytutu.blogspot.sg/2013/05/se7en-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html
Click the above link for more information and follow back!

Love your shoes! :) x