My looks | Diary

12 abr 2013


I love changing my look, I usually do it twice a year because I get bored really easily and well, hair is always growing and I like to try new things.

Here is little timeline of my looks since I opened the blog. The first one was when I was 17 and I was in my last semester of high school. Then I decided to use bangs (it wasn't the 1st time I used it) and some red highlights, and of course I fell in love with red hair styles and I dyed all my hair red and stopped using the bangs.
Few months before I decided to go a little 'yolo' and cut off half of my hair, of course I got bored and my hair was really tired of all the bad treatment and I had to dye it black (my natural color) but I decided to do a little bit of ombre style just because I didn't wanted my hair to look boring. And this year I cut of my bangs again and shortened my hair, dye it dark-brown and it is actually getting better.

I really want to get my hair red again, but we will see, I don't know yet what is going to be my next look.

1 Comments:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly
you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

My web blog Look At This