D&G - Spring 2012

23 sept 2011







Models walked the runway for what is being called the last D&G fashion show as the line is being discontinued. One of its grandest collections, with printed dresses made of silk, oversize hats, fabric cover wedges and chunky accessories that brought a boost of energy to the catwalk with loud colors and prints, the young line of Dolce & Gabbana makes me think of gypsies, hippies and freedom. Definitely my favorite collection of Milan's fashion week. The mix of colors and prints is stunning; I love the fabric, the geometrical prints, the colors, and the textures with the mix of prints on the fabrics. Also the multi-color fabric shoes, which mostly wrap over the ankles, were something to behold, very interesting and fresh. If I had the money, I would buy the whole collection.


1 Comments:

That first dress is to die for! I love long, tiered dresses like that -- makes me feel like a princess! This also makes me remember there will be a spring after all this cold North American weather. :-(