After christmas

27 dic 2010


Well, I have to thank God, for the awesome year He gave me and my family.

This year, my wish list is complete, I don't need or want anymore. Everything is perfect, .. (I just have to wait until my ex boyfriend comes back from his vacations, and thats it.) ..

I'll post as soon as I can, the pictures of my presents, they're perfect, I love every single one of them.

And I have to thank to my mom and my boyfriend for giving me the best gift ever! The Gossip Girl DVDs (I can't believe it yet)

My dad gave me money, so I went shopping and I found a lot of things and spend all the money in one day. Well, I saved a little for school and my proyects.

Now that I have a camera, I'll post more of my work, and I will make true all the proyects of my list.

I really hope you had fun too, and if all your wishes didn't come true, don't worry. I know God has something better for you!

Now let's choose my New Year's Eve Party outfit! HAVE FUN!


Me and my best friend. Christmas Eve,

LV oxox♥

1 Comments:

Felicidades Luisa
Me da gusto que tu lista se haya hecho realidad
Saludos y feliz año