New!

14 jul 2010







Edit by: Sofia


How gorgeous are they!


There´re some pictures with my new COWBOOTS. My bff Sofia gave it to me last friday, but I cant use them untill Saturday, and my other bff Eneani took some pictures for me. It was difficult because, first of all, we were in her room finishing it, secondary it was dark for the pictures, and third we didnt had camara, so we took them with eneani´s mom cellphone, in her room, in the grocery store and in the street. Definitely I need a camara! My outfit was a little weird, but I love it, the boots make it perfect!. Now I can erase it, from my wish list.



That day we have a Soireé, finish eneani´s room, and we watched if she got a place in her university, and SHE MADE IT! she did well in the exam and thats what she made it! So it was a very good day.

PS. I´ll post some pictures of her room too, so you can se, what we can do. It was my idea. 
We are designers, there´s no doubt!


->Traducción: Aquí les dejo fotos de mis nuevas botas vaqueras. Me las regalo mi mejor amiga Sofía. Las use un día que fui a una Soireé con Eneani, mi otra mejor amiga. Y ella, como casi siempre me tomo las fotos, aunque fue muy difícil, porque estábamos terminando su cuarto, y estaba muy obscuro en la calle, y aparte las tomamos con el celular, porque no tenemos cámara, tomamos las fotos en muchos lugares, en la tienda, en su cuarto y en la calle. ¡Me urge una Cámara! Mi ropa era un poco rara, pero lo ame, y las botas lo hicieron perfecto. Ahora si puedo quitarlas de mi wish list.

Este día, terminamos el cuarto de Eneani, tuvimos una Soireé y no dormimos hasta ver si había quedado en la universidad, y si quedo!, fue un muy, muy buen día. 

PD. Después subiré fotos de su cuarto, para que vean lo que podemos hacer, fue mi idea. Somos diseñadoras, no hay duda!


LV oxox♥

5 Comments:

Cute Outfit <3
'XOXO
www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com

WOW! I LOVE the boots!!! Must get a pair as well!!! :D

You rock it!

Adore the supermarket pics, like your door btw

http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.